Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 2 Update

Here are the current standings:

Katz 21
Conall 20
Tristan 15
Will 11

Make your next round picks by tonight! That's when Vancouver and Nashville starts.

East
Washington over TB in 7
I think the Capitals are firing on all cylinders right now. I fully expect this to be a close, high-scoring series, but I think Ovi and company will pull it out.
Boston over Philly in 6
I know Boston needs to find some more offense somewhere, but I've decided that I'm going to mostly go with the better goalie in these picks, and Tim Thomas is doing his thing right now.
West
Vancouver over Nashville in 6
Again, better goalie, as I think Borat is as good as any goalie in the league when he's not playing the Blackhawks.
Detroit over San Jose in 5
Sorry, Niemi, I still don't have faith in the team in front of you, and Detroit has found another gear in these playoffs. I think they keep it up.

2 comments:

  1. East
    Wash over TB in 6
    Boston over Philly in 5

    West
    Van over Nash in 6
    San Jose over Detroit in 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should we now pick the remainder of the playoffs? Or just the 2nd round?
    I know I'm posting this a bit late on this page, but I posted it on the Round 1 page right as the puck was being dropped in Vancouver. Check it.

    WEST:
    Vancouver in 5
    Detroit in 6

    EAST:
    Washington in 6
    Philly in 7

    ReplyDelete