Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 3 Update

So due to the technical difficulties I had this weekend, I didn't get a chance to put this up before the conference finals started last night. So don't pick Boston to sweep. Here are the standings:

Katz 38
Tristan 26
Conall 25
Will 11

However, my finals pick is still alive in Vancouver-Boston. Everyone else's is out (Katz- Van-Chi, Conall- Phi-Ana, Will- Chi-Phi). So I'm down 12, but have 15 extra points on the board if it pans out.

Boston over TB in 7

I should have picked TB over Washington in the first place, since I picked the Bolts as my x-factor in the East early on. I had no idea how hot their O could get, though. But I still think Tim Thomas and the Bruins D can bounce back, and good D beats good O in the playoffs.

Vancouver over SJ in 6

A battle of teams that have both almost choked away a 3-0 series lead in these playoffs. I still think the Canucks are the most complete team in the playoffs, though, and should dispatch the Sharks fairly easily.

1 comment:

  1. Just to give you a shot Tristan,

    TB over Boston in 7

    SJ over Van in 6

    ReplyDelete