Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Quick Thoughts on Bulls/Wizards

Don't have a lot of time, but here are a few thoughts about the Bulls game tonight:

-Taj and Asik should be playing 36 minutes a night.

-I love what John Lucas did tonight...but here's his shot chart.


That's a lot of bricks. Thankfully we were playing the Wizards.

-I don't get why everyone loves the Wizards new unis so much. I get the Bullets nostalgia and whatnot, but the Bullets old uniforms were never that great, they were pretty...blah. And the new ones are too busy, and you can't even read the numbers on the jerseys. I am not a fan.

I told you the thoughts would be quick. Expect a much longer rant if Boozer and Noah don't get it together soon and start costing us games.

Free Jimmy Butler.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From someone who has not watched a lot or games:

    Is Boozer still doing that bad? He's still a weak defender, but it looks like his offense may be back. Is it that he is inconsistent?

    Noah is having a very bad start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to completely butcher this stat because I forget where I saw it and don't have it in front of me, but Boozer used to average about 7 shots per game from within 8 feet of the rim. Now he averages 3. So even if he does hit those shots, it's not really doing what he was signed for, which is to be an inside scoring presence that takes the pressure off the outside shooters. Instead he's bringing more attention to the outside. And other than the game against the Magic, he has been absolutely brutal defensively.

    ReplyDelete