Monday, December 13, 2010

Bulls-Pacers/Hawks-Avalanche Liveblog. Actually Live This Time!

Why liveblog two random regular season games against somewhat average teams? Because my lesson plans are set for tomorrow, and I have nothing better to do. And Lord knows you have nothing better to do, either. So come join the commenting fun, especially if you're sitting by a computer and would be watching anyway.

If you put in a comment and it doesn't show right away, be patient. The first time you comment I need to approve the comment, but I can set it after that to make it so you can comment all you want.

See you at 7:00!

2 comments:

  1. It's showing me a start time of 7am this morning, I hope that doesn't mean I won't be able to join you. Also, I don't have a tv in my apartment so I'm watching over the internet, we'll see if there's a delay or whether I even get the WGN stream. I had to watch the T-wolves game with the minnesota broadcast team, which was actually funny in a sad kind of way. And lastly I have to do a take-home comparative constitutional law final tomorrow so I might have to bail if the guilt creeps up on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many excuses there it's ridiculous. I just saw I accidentally set it for 7AM, but I can just start it at 7PM instead. And I'm sure we can talk about comparative constitutional law during the timeouts.

    ReplyDelete