Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Couple Quick Liveblog Notes

So, since I read the time wrong, it would be a little silly to start a Hawks liveblog now, right? (I mean, that would be like starting a liveblog for an important game while it was going on and trying to synchronize up with it.) I don't really regret missing it, though, since I would have missed the end of the Jets-Steelers game. This has been an awesome day for football in general, and I'm going to have to check in to make sure the Patriots beat the Aaron Rodgers-less Packers just as bad as they beat us last week. I still want to get a Hawks liveblog in before I have to go back to work, but it looks like the next opportunity is...Sunday, January 2 vs. Anaheim.

Also, the Bulls/Wizards one will have to be postponed as well, since Sam reminded me we're continuing our annual tradition of seeing It's A Wonderful Life at the Music Box Theater that night. This is a lot of fun and certainly trumps a regular season Bulls game, so I'm going to push this one back to New Years Eve, vs. the Nets at 2:00. Start your pregame with a little Bulls action!

The next liveblog is the Bears/Vikings tilt tomorrow night. Come one, come all, and hope nobody breaks anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment