Wednesday, April 4, 2012

RW's Justifications: Justification of Lateness

There is probably no really good reason why I haven't posted any justifications for any of my players. Maybe the rounds that were happening around the time my grandfather died and I went back to Chicago are OK to have missed out on. But even then, none of my players require too much explanation, so I could have hopped online to put together a couple sentences to "convince" you that an individual is indeed bringing something important, or even indispensable to my team.

I haven't even read all that's been posted yet. I probably won't until I've gotten up to date with my posts. But I did read Tristan's fair and balanced thoughts on my Stacey King pick. He posted a fake link to the Stacey King Soundboard, but instead it sent you to his career stats. I sure hope T has placed pitfalls throughout all of his explanations of my selections.

How long did you spend playing on the soundboard?!?!?! It's awesome, isn't it?! I wish there was one about Kwame Brown's small hands... (More to come in the justification on Dr. King's developments into a key piece of the current Bulls' future successes.)

Time to justify!

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of my Paul Konerko breakdown. Make sure you read that one.

    ReplyDelete