Thursday, November 11, 2010

Joakim and Derrick on ESPN 1000

If you can listen to this broadcast and tell me that Joakim Noah isn't the smartest player in the NBA, or at least is better aware of the spectacle of the NBA better than any other player out there, then you are probably from Cleveland. Or Boston. Or you know individual NBA players better than I do; I'll admit, I don't know non-Bulls quite as well as our boys. However, I am hard-pressed to imagine there being a smarter player in the NBA. I'm dead serious. I've been saying it for awhile now. The guy is on another level.

Settle in, it's 37 minutes. Albeit 37 minutes of pure Derrick-and-Joakim-joy. Enjoy.

PS: What a treat to take a trip back home and hear a Chicago sports-radio broadcast from Morton's in Northbrook. Believe it or not, they do not have Italian beef over here...

No comments:

Post a Comment