Sunday, November 14, 2010

Let's-Hope-Cutler-Doesn't-Get-Killed Open Thread

A quick rant before I talk football...

If there's one thing I hate about the holiday season its those stupid Lottery commercials where they try to convince you lottery tickets make good Christmas presents for people you don't really care about. "Here, I most likely got you a piece of cardboard!"
It would be even worse if they did win, because then you'd feel stupid for giving away free money to someone marginally in your life. The commercials themselves are usually obnoxious and smarmy, too.

Jay Cutler might get broken in half today. I know the Vikings front four hasn't been having as great of a year as usual, but they still make me very nervous. I don't have faith we can run on them, either, so I think if the Bears are going to have a chance today, there need to be a lot quick slants and outs. Keep it to 3-step drops and don't try to be greedy. Also, it would be nice to see some pressure from our side, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment